Old July 12th 12, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Anyone familiar with NAS1834, NAS 1832 and NAS1836?

On Jul 12, 12:03*pm, AGL wrote:

We're building hand controls for the disabled as part of the Freedom's
Wings program in Canada, and the designer/engineer has specified the
following epoxy potted insets...

Simplest solution: Get the designer/engineer to change to a more
common part, or get a different designer/engineer.

When I design with NAS hardware, it is because I have bags and bags of
them on hand and I'm trying to use them up. All other hardware is COTS
items from Aircraft Spruce or McMaster-Carr, or can be made from
common materials according to simple drawings.

Thanks, Bob K.