Old July 13th 12, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
aerodyne

Default Anyone familiar with NAS1834, NAS 1832 and NAS1836?

I tried these folks for NAS replacement bolts for Pawnee wheels, very
reasonable when I told them I needed 1000's of similar part numbers at
work. I deal with a lot of vendors, these guys are so good I had them
added to my companies approved buyer list. Anyone that has stock on
long titanium bolts is a vendor to remember.

Links below show a large number of records for the two NAS numbers you
had problems with. Call Tim, he can help with P&D quote:

http://www.iso-group.com/Public/Sear...spx?ss=nas1832

http://www.iso-group.com/Public/Sear...spx?ss=nas1834

aerodyne