Old December 6th 03, 05:30 PM
Ben Jackson

In article et,
hs wrote:
Hmmm, I must have an "interim" model. It's registered as a 1965 260. It is
fuel injected, 2 windows each side, no hub caps but single sided main forks.

If you look at the wheels you should see 3 screw holes. The hubcaps
were probably removed and never replaced. I'm down to one -- I think
one screw was loose which allowed the hubcap to bend and crack at the
next screwhole. It's just 0.025" aluminum sheet. I keep meaning to
make a new one.

The REALLY rare bird is the carburated 1965 260. There's one a few
hangars down from me. Only about 20 serial numbers away from mine, too.
Small world!

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/