Old December 28th 04, 04:40 AM
BTIZ

The original poster said nothing of FAR violations... only that he realized
that flying the line as a co-pilot for a part 121 operation was too
stressful for him.. and he decided to leave the FREE training before
graduation... now the part 121 operator wants payment for him not fulfilling
his portion of the contract... they wasted time and energy and flying costs
to not get a qualified copilot.

BT

"569" wrote in message
oups.com...
You might be stuck, but I'd call the AOPA Legal Services and ask
around. If you honestly saw some violations of FAR, you should report
them. This is a tricky subject. What if you were flying as a captain
and didn't want to fly a leg due to weather or any other issue, but
dispatch insisted the flight was safe. You are PIC, but they pay your
check. I am sure many people have died flying because of pressures
from the employer. You made the right choice.