Old December 29th 04, 01:16 AM
Ditch

The only FAR I had in mind would be the validity of my medical if I
find I'm under all this stress. It's probably a far stretch. What about
the fact that I was never shown a typical schedule until IOE, which
includes about 15hours in uniform for three days each?

Did you not do any research before you applied and signed the training
contract? You didn't talk to anyone before you signed on? 15 hour days are
typical. Big deal...I don't see the stress in that, but that is me. BTW, since
you signed the contract, they will come after you.
In the days past, it used to not be that way. But a few companies went after a
couple of pilots that did what you did...and they won! So now, every company is
trying to do this.
Good luck getting another 121 or 135 job (with someone respectable)...try
explaining that you left during IOE at an interview.

-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*