Old September 12th 05, 08:20 PM
tom pettit

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
.. .

A whole bunch of stuff snipped. The gist was that most Fetters helicopter
crashes are the result of pilot error or improper maintenance.

Accepting that all the information posted was accurate, it seems pretty
obvious to me that the Fetters folks should have set up a school program
that would ensure that anyone that wanted proper training could get it. I
am impressed with the Rotorway program as an example.

So a new question might be: how many other helicopter kit folks have
bothered to run a training program? I can surely see how much effort this
would be, but it seems like it would be worth it to keep your product
reputation as clean as possible, and ensure the minimum number of customers
bite the big one through lack of training.

tom pettit