Old November 9th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

"Richard Riley" wrote

If the Charter Pilot isn't aware that the people in his profession
have a bad reputation, he is either a) in insular hermet living in a
bubble or b) a moron. Jay did him a favor by letting him know that
Charter Pilots are generally cheap, immature, insulting and superior.

He then proved the point.

Damn! In these few above words, the point was summarized the best, of any of
the previous posts.

Ded on, Richard!
--
Jim in NC

P.S. : I'll be damned if I would try, in any way, to win back that guy. If
that makes me a bad person, so be it. I don't think I am, and that is what
counts, in the long run.