Old February 12th 04, 04:52 AM

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:47:31 GMT, (Keith)
wrote:

I am interested in obtaining information about what is involved in
placing a hydraulic pump on the right engine in a Piper Aztec F
airplane that just has a single hydraulic pump on the left engine.
Specifically, who makes the kit for this and what are the approximate
hours needed to install . I would also appreciate knowing where I can
find information on the specific STC (Supplemental type Certificate).

I'm pretty sure that it was a factory option, I sure don't recall
seeing an STC/337 in the records of the ones I worked on.

If you could get your hands on the original drawings/docs (on an Aztec
that can be iffy) and the OEM parts needed (even from a salvage yard
as need be) you don't need an STC. Just a basic logbook entry/w&b
revision.

TC