Old September 1st 03, 07:48 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:14:04 GMT, Newps wrote:

It's very easy. Avflash does not send attachments.

Pratice "Safe Computing" Use a Keyboard condom.

In an industrial environment we used to use form fitting (molded)
latex keyboard covers.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

John T wrote:
Be aware, I just received an email purporting to be from AVweb with the
subject "AVflash 8.51a". It had an attachment, "Sim1.fpr.scr", that was
infected with the Bugbear worm. The relevant headers are included below.

General advice:
Be very aware of email-borne worms/viruses and **NEVER** launch an
attachment you're not expecting - and be wary of ones you *are* expecting.
Try to get in the habit of saving attachments to your hard drive before
launching them. That should give your anti-virus software a chance of
catching it. (You *do* run updated anti-virus software, right?)

Be safe.