Old September 18th 05, 01:05 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:24:20 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Are you kidding? I was an absessive train spotter when I was a kid. I
lived
close by a MASSIVE siding, complete with all the maintenance sheds. (This
was in the steam days too) A day at the sheds was better than a day at
Disneyland for a train lover. All the building were destroyed when I was a
kid though, along with most of the local stations so it was a very short
obsession. Things don't get much better than riding on the footplate of
"The
Royal Scotsman" when you're a steam driven kid.

What an anorak... hehehe

Donkey jackets back then. (we're talking 45 years ago)

I think I'd rather visit the dentist...

These days, me too and I'm **** scared of them.

I don't care for the dentist in general, but my dentist is rather cute
and well endowed so it's not all bad.

I have a well blessed dentist in Sweden, and a very nice dental assistant
over here, but the Brit dentist's a bloke. Nice enough guy though and he's
helped me with this dentist phobia thing. He still nows better than come
anywhere NEAR me with a needle in his hand though.

It's more a way of life)

I'll take your word for it.

More correctly, it WAS.

"Dork" just doesn't cut it Kev. Sory, but anyone using a speed dialer is
FAR
FAR beyond the Dork stage:-)

Yeah, well I'm a dork with a pilot's license then. hehehe

Yeah, but have you got your pencils in a row? :-)

haha, if you saw my desk here at home (or at work) you'd wonder why
you ever asked that... This place is a ****-hole - BUT - I know where
everything is...

Just like my brother. Not like me. I'm a little on the obsessive side when
it comes to things being in their rightful place and having things cleaner
than they were when new:-)

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)