Old October 18th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Blended-wing Airliner

Phil wrote in
oups.com:

On Oct 17, 6:10 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Phil wrote
groups.com:

Thirty Five percent more fuel efficient. That would translate into
less expensive tickets. And just a fraction of the noise. But
will Boeing ever build something like this? Or will they wait
until Airbus or Embraer or the Chinese or the Russians build one?

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviatio...0110vgnvcm1000
00
4eecbccdrcrd.html

Why don't you build one?

Bertie

Well, OK. Can you loan me a couple of billion?

Sure.

Draw up the plans on MS paint and send them off to me. Don't forget to make
a little sun in the corner and draw flames out the back end.

Bertie