Old March 8th 20, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default Trouble in Paradise (Omarama)

There's just been a further announcement from Glide Omarama that appears to be more serious. Phil; you are close to this, is the outlook just a delay or is it more foreboding? I was there a couple weeks ago and there was still optimism things could be turned around.
Thanks

"Further to our previous post:

ALL SERVICES CANCELLED .

Unfortunately, we at Glide Omarama have experienced unexpected re-licensing issues with the Civil Aviation Authority and have decided to cease all operations from 09 March 2020 for the foreseeable future. It is unlikely we will be reopening.

We sincerely apologize to our guests for the disappointment and any inconvenience. You can expect a full refund. Please contact us as to how this can be best arranged and to answer any other questions you may have.

Gavin Wills, Managing Director"