Old March 23rd 20, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard DalCanto

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 6:42:56 PM UTC-6, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
Airsailing in NV has closed down, and now Willliams in CA is closed. will contests be cancelled next? Does SSA have a position on this? Are there things we can do to mitigate exposure so we can fly? Inquiring pilots want to know...

Flight schools pose a problem because of social distancing. Current pilots with their own gliders can enjoy the best social distancing on the planet. No viruses in the air at 18,000 feet inside our private bubbles. 200 ft tow rope. Just need to avoid the chit-chat at the field before flying. Everyone stays with their own glider. And don't kiss your tow pilot before your flight....