Old March 27th 20, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Mike,
I heard this news broadcast earlier today. Glad you posted it here as I think as many people as possible should read it, if nothing else but to calm those put into a panic because of these outrageous predictions that are not based on reasonable models. Those figures were the ones California’s governor Newsom used to argue that 765,000 deaths would occur in that one state alone over the next 7 weeks. There are other epidemiological studies out there that have more credible modeling criterion and I hope they get widely published soon.