Old March 27th 20, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

All of these cases are tragic but so many people and outlets use the
exception, rather than the rule, to state their case.

Just because one 26 year old gets the virus and requires hospitalization
does not mean that all, most, or even many will do likewise.Â* It also
does not mean that it won't happen.

Judge for yourself, make your own decisions, live (or die) by the
consequences.Â* I'll continue to fly and to ride my motorcycle.Â* I'll
also wash my hands more often.Â* Those are my decisions.Â* And I don't
want any crap about my risking the lives of others.Â* My location and
life style keep me from coming in contact with other people.Â* If you
live in New Jersey, you need to be more stringent than I do living in
the mountains of New Mexico.

On 3/26/2020 8:12 PM, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:38:58 PM UTC-4, Mike N. wrote:
Worth a read...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/26...Ynz_oyZp6z 5U

Tell that to the 26 year old healthy young man who is in coma due to COVID or the 36 year old Principal from NYC, who passed away, no this is not just affecting old people who would die anyway. We only had 137 cases in NH today and 30 of them required hospitalization. That is a high hospitalization %.

--
Dan, 5J