Old March 29th 20, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cookie

Default Clubs Still Flying List

NJ club (Aero Club Albatross)...we fly every winter...no "season" for us...it's always soaring season.

Tows available for club members...for solo flights with precautions...nobody needs to get close to each other....weekdays....weekends...

We have some good guys as tow pilots...very conscientious...

And hard core glider pilots....we figure solutions to fly...

Out of state pilots now have a problem with travel....

Cookie

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 12:57:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Yes Roy, I figured things way up north would be slow even with a normal year. I know also that the NY and NJ guys are gonna be pretty locked down for at least another month due to the viral issue. The real big issue for me is the 1-26 champs scheduled for last half of june. Sure don’t want to see that contest cancelled or postponed. If they decide to push it back into later july or august that will totally screw me out of it as my crop dusting season takes all my time then.
Dan