Old July 20th 10, 01:42 PM
EvValentin808 EvValentin808 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by key View Post
Does anyone have experience flying the Apis MC motorglider? What are
its performance and handling like? Any problems to watch out for?
Thanks,

Key
I don't even have training yet and only 19, but seeing the glider, I'm quite optimistic and I've seen countless of good reviews about it.

I'm not sure if AMS flight builds it anymore, because I've read that Pipistrel currently builds it and is heavily refined in quality in many aspects. I'm definitely gonna get one as my first glider. That's all I can give you for now...