Old December 22nd 04, 07:16 PM
Eric Greenwell

ContestID67 wrote:
Another comment. The EMV1200 goes to 25VDC. It also only draws 3ma
which means that it can safely be on all the time. My Cabridge 302 can
display battery voltage also but it is 1) a little difficult to get to
when flying and 2) I'd rather have a dedicated display. Thanks Again.

3 ma is 1 amphour after only two weeks, or 15% of the typical 7 amphour
battery. I suggest it be wired in after the master switch instead of
left on all the time. If you routinely remove your battery when you
aren't flying, then the drain isn't a probem.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA