Old April 21st 05, 05:20 AM
Mike 'Flyin'8'

Ah... same here. I went at 5pm and stayed for about an hour and a
half. Spent a few minutes talking to the pilots. How cool is that to
fly a B24 or a B17 for a job. I will be going back over there
tomorrow for lunch, then after work tomorrow night. I MUST see these
machines fly.

I took about 40 pictures and posted them on my flying website. a
large number of the came out really nice. Stop by and check them out
if you get a chance. Unfortunate all of them are of the planes on the
ground. Still got some good clear shots.

Mike Alexander
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA
See my online aerial photo album at