Old August 19th 03, 11:46 PM
Michelle P

I just wanted to thank you all for your responses. They were quite helpful.

At this time it appears that we are going for a well equipped Seneca III.

Michelle

Michelle P wrote:

Hi all,

Several of us have been renting twins are seriously looking into
buying one.

We have been renting a Seminole but are looking at a Seneca. I
understand the Seneca I is to be avoided. The Seneca II is better and
the III is the best in the batch. Our budget appears to be no more
than 200K, but prefer the upper 100s.

I would be interested in hearing any thoughts good or bad on the
Airframe and engines. We are particularly concerned about the turbo
charged Continentals.

Thanks in advance,

Michelle
--

Michelle P CP-ASMEL-IA, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, AirLifeLine

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity