Old August 4th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Homer Bell's helicopter meet

64 helicopters attended Homer's event this year. OH58s, R-44s, R-22s, Bell
47s, one with the "No Bar" mod, Enstroms, JT300( Highly modified Rotorway
Exec with a C-18 turbine), Rotorways, Safaris, Mosquito, Helicycles,
Scorpions, Brantly, Hughes 500s. All in all a great event. Anyone
interested in helicopters this is a "Must See" event. The focus is entirely
on helicopters. No "Stuck Wings" or gyrocopters. We will have photo
coverage in our November issue of Experimental Helo magazine.

Stu