Old September 23rd 17, 06:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Komet trailer replacement rim

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:45:07 PM UTC-6, Dan Mockler wrote:
At 18:50 22 September 2017, wrote:
When I screwed up my cobra 13" rim I took it to discount and they found

me
a replacement for around 70 bucks. it didnt match exactly so I put the

new
tire on the spare and used the new rim for a spare.

Tried, they could find a replacement with the right size wheel.
The lug spacing is the problem,100 mm.
Wells suggested a a site that list a 91-97 Ford aspire as having the right
wheel
size and lug pattern.

Maybe try below?

https://www.partsgeek.com

1994-1997 Ford Aspire Wheel - Action Crash STL03092U45
Review Fitment Notes to Ensure Proper Fit

Action Crash STL03092U45 Click to Enlarge
(Read reviews)
Product List Price:
$147.87
Our List Price:
$56.98
Quantity:
1

In Stock
Availability: (1) In Stock
Condition: Remanufactured
Quality: Platinum Plus - High quality standard for fit and finish similar to what OEM's require.
Shipping Options: Ground
Part Number: STL03092U45
Brand: Action Crash
Notes: STEEL WHEEL; 13 X 4.5; 8 SLOTS; 4 LUG; 100MM BP; IDENT K9965684530; BLACK
{If Applicable, Center Caps Are NOT Included}

Best. Tom #711.