Old November 23rd 20, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 2:51:24 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 9:45:16 AM UTC-7, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
I would guess no on the smaller version as it would require a totally new board design and a new FCC certification.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

" 1 board. I doubt it will happen for an end of life product."
Surely they are not going to discontinue the powerflarm core support? A 2000+ Dollar item should last more than 10 years. I wouldn't mind some upgrade costs but making us buy a completely new unit , well they would lose a lot of support.

CH

Support will not end. Just no more PowerFlarm Cores will be manufactured. The Core has been replaced by the Fusion.

Craggy will continue to offer Service Provider support for the Powerflarm Core

http://www.craggyaero.com/powerflarm_fsp.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com