Old May 12th 05, 07:58 PM
gatt

Default boycott united forever

My dad worked for 24 years at UAL-PDX. Laid him off in his 24th year, a
year before he was eligible for full retirement. He was UAL-PDX employee
of the year a couple of times, received all kinds of awards and bonuses...he
received one award for not missing a day of work for something like five
years.

Years later, some new jackass comes along, wrecks the company and walks off
with a $1.5 million guaranteed pension after a trivial amount of time.
Meanwhile, the pilots, flight attendants and everybody else who MADE UNITED
WHAT IT WAS are screwed out of their contracted pension.

The best way to solve this problem would be to take the CEO, shoot him
through the head and hang his corpse from a Wall Street lamp post so that
every other executive out there remembers, for example, why the french still
celebrate Bastille Day. But we can't do that.

So boycott United forever and make sure that the rest of the executives in
the aviation industry don't try to pull the same stunt on America's pilots
and airline industry workers.

-c