Old April 27th 04, 10:08 PM
Circuit Breaker

Ben Jackson wrote:

In article , AA81
wrote:
I live in San Diego, and I am planning to spend a weekend spotting some
planes and taking insane amounts of pictures at one of the big moth-ball
sites.

They were designed to be visible from space (to support verification by
other parties to the arms reduction treaties) and they show up nicely on
sites like Terraserver. I know at least one of those space imaging sites
had a bunch of quick links to stuff like that.

Yeah, terraserver had that. You have to use
http://www.terraserver-usa.com or http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com
in order to get the free stuff. But yeah, there is a "famous places"
link, and one of them shows a B-52 in the icon - I forget the name they
used though, but it's an easy find. Zoom out a little and see how big it
is.

--
--x _x | CJ Chitwood
| | |_|___ _ _ ____x | Unregistered Linux User # 18,000,002