Old October 9th 18, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default HPH Twin Shark

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 5:34:08 PM UTC+1, James Betker wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 7:28:56 AM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 6:30:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 1:52:57 PM UTC+1, Segelflieger wrote:
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 12:15:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello,
Tough one, ASG 32 or HPH Twin Shark.
HPH delivery and price is more appealing but did anyone had pleasure to fly one?

Price more appealing by how much? Delivery time to US?
So what are the base prices for these 3 wonder ships in the US?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you have to ask .......

With all due respect to the poster, I know this is a common phrase, but frankly it is EXTREMELY insulting. At one point in life I purchased a million dollar helicopter, YOU BET I ASKED THE PRICE!!! I shopped around I negotiated, I was price conscience and conscience about the operating costs. ONLY A ****ING FOOL would not ask the cost!! I once had a wonderful evening with Dennis Washington, he explained why he buy wrecked ships and rebuilds them as his mega yatchs, THE PRICE IS LESS!!!!!!

Sorry for venting, it was not aimed at any one person but rather the dumbass meaningless phrase that seems to be repeated by rote when someone asks a responsible question about price.

That's all, have a good morning and respect others don't insult their questions.

+1 with a little less vitriol - hidden pricing is only a tactic used against consumers, I'd sure love to know what the twin shark is going for.

UK base price is £127k without instruments or £175k with instruments, engine and trailer. All prices are net.