Default HPH Twin Shark

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 12:26:09 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:28:56 PM UTC+1, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 6:30:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 1:52:57 PM UTC+1, Segelflieger wrote:
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 12:15:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello,
Tough one, ASG 32 or HPH Twin Shark.
HPH delivery and price is more appealing but did anyone had pleasure to fly one?

Price more appealing by how much? Delivery time to US?
So what are the base prices for these 3 wonder ships in the US?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you have to ask .......

With all due respect to the poster, I know this is a common phrase, but frankly it is EXTREMELY insulting. At one point in life I purchased a million dollar helicopter, YOU BET I ASKED THE PRICE!!! I shopped around I negotiated, I was price conscience and conscience about the operating costs. ONLY A ****ING FOOL would not ask the cost!! I once had a wonderful evening with Dennis Washington, he explained why he buy wrecked ships and rebuilds them as his mega yatchs, THE PRICE IS LESS!!!!!!

Sorry for venting, it was not aimed at any one person but rather the dumbass meaningless phrase that seems to be repeated by rote when someone asks a responsible question about price.

That's all, have a good morning and respect others don't insult their questions.

An insult?? Good luck with negotiating a deal or fixing the price of a new glider in advance. If that is possible I have missed out 6 times.

I hope you understand this is not personal, I certainly do not mean to offend you in anyway. But of course it is an insult, how could it be anything else? You, a generic "you", are judging someone for asking a responsible reasonable question. Then concluding their bank account can't afford the item questioned, with absolutely no data. Don't you think that supposes a hell of a lot, all of which is none of your business?
I am sure Bill Gates wanted to know how much it costs to solve work hunger, before getting involved, a person down on their luck will want to know how much that slice of pizza is before they purchase. What possibly could be the goal here in judging someone when "you" have no data other than they asked a question you asked last week at Home Depot when you purchased a $10 dollar tool?

As for you logic jump about negotiating a price with glider manufacture, I have no idea where you generated that from. However, one must ask to know. When I bought a helicopter I negotiated the price with McDonald Douglas. I purchased a German glider and asked for a few items to be included and they were. I asked for stock options on some deals I worked on, none of which would have been granted had I not asked. A Purchaser should ask "how much" and not be subject to shade from an uninformed from the peanut gallery. If someone wants to purchase a glider I am all for it.
Best regards to all,

Jon