Old October 8th 04, 03:59 AM
Paul Remde

Hi Bob,

Funny. It has to be a typo... I think...

Also, they seem to have a typo for the soaring flight software shootout on
Saturday - the description is "PANEL - Battle of DPDA Cockpit Software".
What is "DPDA"? Digital Personnal Digital Assistant? I imagine it should
be PDA but it sounds like "D' PDA" as in "Hey Vinnie, are you goin' ta'
bring me duh PDA or what?"

Paul Remde

"Bob Lepp" wrote in message
om...
Snip..

The full schedule is available he
http://www.ssa.org/convention/schedule.asp

Paul, not sure you can help here..... but you got me reading the
schedule,

I see Feb 10 at 11:00 Bill Liscomb is doing a talk on:

Dreams Come True: The Story of Modern Gang Gliding

Is this an attempt to stem the decline in the sport by taking gliding
"to the streets"??

Or is some new monster towplane capable of 12 gliders on one tow?