Old July 24th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
JP

Default Interesting helocopter film

"Charlie Wolf" wrote in message
On 7 Jul 2006 04:01:27 GMT, (Darrell A.
Larose) wrote:

(Greasy Rider @ invalid.com) writes:

Helicopters aren't suppose to do that

I knew that model helicopters can do those things, but I thought it
was outside the realm of full size aircraft.

For all you rotor-heads out there ----
Does this have something to do with a rigid rotor head assembly on the
bird?
Regards,

Local Mercy Flight ?

At Dak To a Pink Panther came in with a wounded gunner.
I looked and thought he was Ok, I seen the *exit wound out of the top of his
thigh, small hole no big deal after I opened the canopy and we took him
down.

Later I see half his butt was shot off, the exit was an entrance ! They
where
flying the Cobra inverted and took a round !

Now that can't be done right ?