Old April 25th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
John[_1_]

Default Saw this at rec.aviation.homebuilt Any Georgia fly-ins in May?

"Bob Martin View profile
More options Apr 22, 8:45 pm

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt
From: Bob Martin
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:45:25 -0400
Subject: Any Georgia fly-ins in May?
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Two weeks from now, I'll be done with school forever... and I'll have
about a month to kill before starting work. I intend to spend a lot
of that time in the air... so does anyone know of fly-ins within 150
miles or so of Atlanta during May? I'd like to get out and go
somewhere for once, rather than just blasting holes in the sky around
my home airport... "

Anyone know?

John