Old February 10th 10, 10:42 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default They call it the impossible turn.

Clark writes:

I see that you fail to understand the nature of training. Fine. Good luck
with your attempts to understand avaiation. Perhaps if you'd get some real
training and real flight experience you'd do a better job of comprehending
the true nature of training and currency.

This particular case is easy to understand: Do not attempt to turn around and
return to the departure field in the event of total engine failure. It has
nothing to do with me. Thousands of aviation training sources say this very
thing. Do you not agree with it?