Old February 10th 10, 11:31 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
FlyCherokee

Default They call it the impossible turn.

On Feb 9, 7:55*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
FlyCherokee writes:
I thought the same thing when I saw that story. *A really bad example
for the Air Safety Foundation to have selected. *I'd like to hear
their rationale.

I'm sure the rationale is to attract people to the site through a voyeuristic
look at a near-tragedy. It is disguised as a warning even though it is
actually an invitation to ignore best practices and expert advice.

I hope not, and I don't think so; that has not been their style in the
past. I'd hate to think ASF has lowered themselves to that level to
attract readers (and donors). I'm quite surprised by that video. I'm
a supporter and contributor to ASF; I feel like emailing them to try
to find out what their objective was.