Old March 17th 04, 04:55 AM
Venik

So your problem is not with my sources but with my beliefs? You are an interesting person. I don't think you are in charge
of the Russian START inspections and neither am I, so you are addressing the question to a wrong person.

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

"TJ" wrote in message om...
"Venik" wrote in message ...
Again, I am flattered that you know my site by heart. Sometimes you should click those links and see my sources. As you

may
suspect, I am not Milosevic or General Pavkovic, so I must be getting the info from sources other than my chief of

staff
(incidentally, all of the sources are mentioned on my site).

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Yes, but sadly Venik you actually believe these things happened! Again
I'll ask you how the START accountable heavy strategic bomber losses
are being covered up?

http://www.aeronautics.ru/nws001/countingmigs.htm

The above is an absolute joke. Are you aware that the Serbs came back
to the Vienna and Dayton Accord at the end of 1999 and admitted to
having lost 50 combat capable fixed wing aircraft? Out of those 11
were MiG-29s lost to all causes between 24 March 1999 and the end of
conflict. Since the end of the conflict the 127th at Batajnica has
four Fulcrum A and 1 Fulrum B left. To make up the squadron numbers
the Serbs have to rely on the 127th being predominately made up of
Fishbed and Mongol. To justify your claim you are relying solely on
the gaff made by Jamie Shea when he mixed up 29s with 21s. The only
type that left Slatina under technical agreement were those MiG-21s
filmed by UAV and caught on camera by the media as they tranisted
north.

http://www.aeronautics.ru/fakemig.htm

Please explain why you have ONE still from a near 3 minute video?. I
even offered to send you a copy of the tape and I sent you the stills
that show nothing more than the remains of a 600 gallon F-15 fuel
tank. Major Peric even admitted in interview that no ordnance was
fired by either him or his wingman and both MiGs fell in Bosnia with
their weapons load of R-73 and R-27s.

TJ