Old March 30th 17, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default FAI Sailplane Grand Prix USA 🇺🇸 Orlando

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:08:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
If you will hit the "play" button in the map screen the action is much easier to understand. The movement will be delayed by five minuites but it becomes a fluid viewer experience rather than a static one.

Granted it's not like watching NASCAR but we've come a long ways since I started in this sport in 2009!

Lane

Yes, it is fascinating to watch someone's whole flight including the landing pattern and where the glider stopped at Seminole after roll out.

BTW, is there any "User Manual" for this tracking system web page which would help us understand better and faster all the tools and symbols?

Tom BravoMike