Old August 1st 05, 10:28 PM
David Odum

Nice pictures Marv. Like you, I snapped a few pictures of the
beautiful C-195 with the "Daffy Duck" pitot cover. What camera did
you use?

David - email: David at AirplaneZone dot com

"Marv" wrote:

I was at Oshkosh on Sunday and Monday and took a few pictures.

I posted some of them a couple of days ago but have added an option to
click on a picture as a "thumbnail" for an expanded view of that
picture as well as some others that are related.

I have posted a couple of pictures of an Innodyn turboprop installation
in a Super Cub and a couple of pictures of the Innodyn engine with a
link to their website. Weight is about 188 pounds with quoted fuel
consumption of about 7 gallons per 100 hp. Estimated TBO is 5000
hours. Interesting.....

My posted pictures include: a Lionheart Composite Staggerwing; a couple
of very nice Cessna 195's; P-51 "SCAT VI"; a couple of T-28's
("expanded view" also brings up AT6; SNJ; T-34); ViperJet;
Javelin; Sky Arrow; and an interesting 3 engine Dornier Amphibian
-Dornier Do-24ATT

Pictures are at: http://marvhamm.com/oshkosh-2005.html

News article on the Dornier Do-24ATT is at:

http://westsidenewsonline.com/OldSit...uedornier.html

Dornier World tour update is at: http://www.do-24.com/