Old July 9th 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Clairbear" wrote

don't get you panties in a twist there Don
It really should not matter yenc or not if you have a good newsreader
OE is not a good newreader BTW

WHO are YOU to say what is a good newsreader, or not?

If he likes it, I like it, and thousands of others like it, it must
be plenty
good, for our needs.

Who is to say Yenc is an improvement, for that matter? Not me, or
many others.

Tell would you want to power your car with a 1 cylinder 2 stroke engine or
would you rather have a good auto engine of 4 cylinders or more.
But then since I have never seen post of any pics here I guess your
rudeness would be less pardonable than from someone who has share photos
here

As to this whole yenc or not argument her I don't use it to post but my
newsreader can decode itand it can rejoin multipart post OE can't do that
ergo OE is an inferior news reader. fit for newbies and those who are
stuck in the last century.