Old August 12th 20, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default PowerMouse

On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 8:23:08 AM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
With the PowerMouse with ADSB Module, what non-Flarm traffic will I be able to see and not see? Obviously I will be able to see ADSB traffic, but what about regular transponder equipped aircraft?

3.2 ADS-B module
PowerMouse device has a possibility to have an internal ADSB module, which is the ADSB IN module. All four variants can have the ADSB.
ADS-B module is not a standard part of the PowerMouse, therefore when ordering you have to order PowerMouse with ADSB.
ADS-B can receive MODE S transponders with ADS-B OUT. You will see all traffic equipped with mode S transponders.

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_flarm.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com