Old September 10th 03, 07:25 PM
RobertR237

In article , "Ron Natalie"
writes:

They have stock buildings or you can set down with a salesman and
their computer and design the building you want and it will be cut to
those specs.

Well going to their website just leads me into a bunch of stuff hunting
for investors. As near as I can tell they aren't in the business of building
at all, just buying up other prefab building companies. Today's Crhonicle
seems to bear no such article. Looks like spam to me.

Ron,

No, it was not SPAM. The article was in the business section of the Houston
Chronicle on either Monday or Tuesday. I also went to their web site and found
some interesting data on prefab metal buildings. I am not sure what you saw
but they are legit.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)