Old September 9th 04, 08:20 PM
ArtKramr

Default Lieutenant Bush --- The officer who no one remembers

ubject: Lieutenant Bush --- The officer who no one remembers
Date: 9/9/2004 12:09 PM Pacific Standard Time
Lieutenant Bush --- The officer who no one remembers
_________________________________________________ __________________________

Amazing, isn't it ?

Five years, four months and five days, in the National Guard, and nobody of
equal rank,
or lesser rank, remembers this Lieutenant.

Bush fans claim that he spent a lot of time on base.

Well, where the hell are all those other people who were on base ?
Why don't they step forward and say "I remember Lieutenant Bush".

I guess he wasn't much of an officer to be so easily forgotten.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer