Old October 6th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
dlevy[_1_]

Default cnc machine work?

3 year old.........actually, I'm getting all fired up again. I've just
gotten access to a 2,000 ft^2 shop. I'm in the process of etching the floor
for epoxy paint.

I'll move the tail kit in when the paint dries.

" wrote in message
. ..
Just wondering when you have free time plus mechanical skill then why this
RV-7 kit is rusting ?

"dlevy" wrote in message
.. .
I have some cnc lathe's and mill's and use them to manufacture original
designs (mine) for the oilfield. I'm also pretty proficient at Solidworks
(3d cad). I'm a pilot, airplane owner, and have the requisite RV-7 tail
kit gathering dust.

Anyone have any leads or ideas on how to apply our design/manufacturing
capability to something aviation related? I don't need the work but am
just looking to do something a bit more interesting.