Old March 24th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default Cloud Height Forecast

On Mar 15, 9:56*am, wrote:

Would this be worth his while? *Would you pay for this - shareware
type deal- 20 bucks if it works and you like it.

No, it would not be worth his while for the very limited audience AND
all the available free website.

My decisions would be made no earlier then the night before for
instrument work, so what purpose would the alert do me when I am only
going to log on my favorite flight planner and get the current
ceilings.

Change the airport identifier for historical METARS at your favorite
airport.

http://www.uswx.com/us/stn/?code=c&n=50&stn=kjan

You can get up to the last 1440 observations.