Old October 16th 17, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

Default UK2 WF632 Shorts SB3 PhilButlerColl.jpg

On 2017-10-15 08:05:30 +0000, "Bob (not my real pseudonym)"
said:

I am always impressed with how quiet the latest Boeing tubes have
become, compared to the first gen 707, 727 and 737.

I have all sorts of time as a passenger in 727's, & 737's of all
vintages, and have yet to fly in the new 737 MAX, so it is to soon for
me to comment.

I am very impressed with the 787, and over the last year it has become
my AC of choice when flying KLM (or any other airline if available). I
have had several SFO-AMS-SFO flights (KLM) in the 787-9, and they have
been so much more comfortable in all respects to the 777 and 747, even
in economy (In the 787 I have only flown in their Economy Comfort
seating). I have come to dislike flying in the 777, especially in
economy. I have flown KLM Business class in 747 and 777 and that is
pretty good.

--
Regards,

Savageduck