Old February 14th 05, 09:34 PM

Jay Honeck wrote:

Anyone got any better ideas? Whatever we do, it can't be unsafe, and

it
shouldn't look too kitschy...

Think big! I saw this one in Whitehorse, Yukon Canada :

http://www.roadsideattractions.ca/po...whitehorse.htm

Back in the mid 80s I was in the Orlando area and came across a bar
with an entire Beech Musketeer attached to the side of the building as
if it had crashed nose first into the upper side of the wall. I've got
a picture of it on my wall, but haven't been able to locate it on the
'net. Any of you Florida folks know what I'm talking about?

If it's not on the 'net, I might consider unframing and scanning my
pic. It's very cool looking!

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)