Old January 15th 19, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Source for L'Hotellier Safety Clips

I think I had those on my '19 and they could be locked in the blind.

The Walmart pins were cheap, about $0.16 each, do the job, and in two
years not one has come out in service.Â* They're attached to the aileron
control rod by a length of waxed string.Â* YMMV.Â* Of course the Stemme
clips are visible during installation, no reaching through a hole to
install them.Â* I use a hemostat as a tool to help my clumsy fingers get
the pin installed.

On 1/14/2019 8:32 PM, wrote:
T8 is correct. Fit correctly and easy to use.

--
Dan, 5J