Old November 21st 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Archer wheel pants on a Cherokee

Sound insane? Maybe it'd be better to go with all Piper parts (i.e.
fairings,
etc). Just curious if anyone else has done such a thing.

Sounds normal to me -- of course, I'm horribly ill with aviation fever...
:-)

A previous owner had wheel pants for a Dakota field approved for
installation on our 235. He claims it was the most effective speed mod of
them all. (They are the full "fancy pants"-style, not the ones that only
cover the tires.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA