Old November 10th 03, 11:19 PM
Stu Gotts

The three of your last posts that I've seen (excluding this) were to
let someone know they were wrong, or to explain what a poster meant to
say. How about doing something useful with your clairvoyance and give
us the winning lottery numbers, numb nuts!

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:17:37 -0500, "Ron Natalie"
wrote:

"Stu Gotts" wrote in message news
You really do spend a lot of time showing people that they are wrong,
don't you. Now, if one were to look a bit further, one might see how
this, as are most of you posts, are riddled with your own personal
interpretations which are mostly incorrect.

If people want to discuss (or argue) what I say in my posts, they are welcome
to do that. I'm always willing to listen, and even to be persuaded by other's
posts. This I welcome as opposed to people who just pop up here and
throw flames on the group without contributing any information.