Old October 16th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Margy Natalie

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize GeneralAviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

Jay Honeck wrote:

I do get comp time, but somehow getting a Thurday off
doesn't really make up for working a Saturday night, if you know what I
mean.

Hey, Thursday (when I actually get it off) is my "Sunday". I *love*
having non-weekend days off -- no crowds anywhere.

And I work *every* Saturday, so suck it up!

:-)

But all the fly-ins are on Saturdays ...