Old April 5th 04, 04:43 AM
miso

FYI, I added some new scanner audio, but the AWACS channel doesn't
seem to be as chatty as it used to be. It seems they put much of the
radio traffic on a new frequency called blue 11. I generally set up
the scanner in my truck with a PC doing the recording, then climb
whatever hill I'm going to use for observation. When I reviewed the
audio (after leaving the scene), I discovered the new radio
channelization:

http://www.lazygranch.com/red_audio.htm

They added some new anti-aircraft hardware for this flag, namely a
"triple-A" or "AAA".

For those who make frequency lists, they added "white 2" which is
318.4MHz"

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in message ...
Awesome photos, thanks for posting...

"miso" wrote in message
om...
http://www.lazygranch.com/red_flag_0402.htm