Old June 5th 04, 07:39 AM
John Keeney

"Kurt R. Todoroff" wrote in message
How far do you live from the Zoo? Did you have an opportunity to see the
F/A-22 from your house? Every current and former USAF pilot in the stands

was
talking about the Raptor incessantly after its appearance. A friend of

mine,
who has been my childrens' Academy sponsor for the previous five years,

and I
seldom talk about flying in our former USAF days when we met during my

trips to
visit my children. However, neither one of us could stop talking about

the
Raptor during and after its appearance. It was breaktaking.

What, exactly, was the breath taking about it?
Seriously, I understood it to just be a fairly routine flyby.