Old July 19th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Oshkosh Bound Poster Artwork Uploaded

Cut that one a little close, we did we did.

Boy, I'll say!

Also posted is the updated graphic showing the Ripon-Fisk-Oshkosh
transition. Please don't use this information in lieu of the official notam
available fromwww.eaa.org.

This, IMHO, is the truly valuable part. We use this every year, and
it's a great help to have all the frequencies in one place, in an easy-
to-read format.

We'll have these printed at the hotel, for anyone who wants them.

Departing tomorrow morning at 0600 local hoping to make Evenston WY, then
York NB, then to Iowa City by midafternoon Saturday. See y'all at Jay's

See ya soon, Jim!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA